Click and drag to spin
?Quantity? item(s) are availableThis product is only available whilst stocks last
There are 5 options to select from
- Uses Humanscale's tri-panel backrest construction to provide lumbar support and body-fitting comfort that eclipses single-panel mesh chairs.
- Pivoting backrest offers extra motion during recline and adjusts to the changing spinal profile.
- Carefully-contoured seat cushion increases the contact area to reduce pressure points and strain on knees and thighs.
- Frameless front edge supports thighs with soft mesh.
- Uses 100% recycled die-cast aluminium and is 99% recyclable overall.
- Modular design of this chair means it can be easily updated as required.
- Supports users up to maximum weight capacity of 23 stone.
- 15 year guarantee on chair and 5 year guarantee on fabric.
- Choose between a selection of seat and frame colour combinations.
- Complies with BS 7176 : 2007 for Medium Hazard (Not for private use in a domestic dwelling)
- 15 years
|Product Name||Humanscale Liberty Side Chair|
|Type of base||4 feet|
|Seating depth (mm)||465 mm|
|Seating height (mm)||455 mm|
|Back height (mm)||470 mm|
|Selection home office||no|
|Weight (kg)||9.7 kg|
|Customer warranty||15 years|
|Max. weight supported (st)||23 st|
|Adjustable lumber support (postair)||yes|
|Back width (mm)||500 mm|
Quick info guide
Supportive with ease
Form-sensing mesh backrest adapts to the users natural body contours providing self-adjusting lumbar support for a customised fit.
Pivoting backrest automatically adjusts to the needs of the spine for maximum support.
Low-abrasion mesh protects clothing.
Freedom Liberty Task
designed by Niels Diffrient
"My goal is always to design chairs that are so simple to use that the functionality is often invisible to the user."
“I keep thinking, 'how much simpler can this be?' and come up with the end result.”
Niels Diffrient, Designer