Your session is about to timeout due to inactivity. Click OK to extend your time for an additional 120 minutes.
At Manutan UK, we're proud to have a wide range of mobile workbenches, including options for cupboards and drawers for additional storage
Workbenches offering you more flexibility
Sometimes a static workbench just won’t cut it, especially if you need to relocate your workstation regularly. That’s where mobile workbenches come in. Not only are they portable, offering more flexibility when it comes to the workplace, you can find options that offer extra storage space or benches which are built for heavy duty use. Essentially, you can find a workstation that works around you.
- Heavy-duty workbenches which are designed for tough industrial use.
- Folding workbenches which can be easily folded and stored when not in use. They’re also ideal for those that wish to transport their workstations between locations, such as people working on temporary construction sites.
- Height-adjustable workbenches that can be adjusted to reach a level that’s comfortable for you.
- Portable workbenches with storage - sometimes space is a luxury in the workplace, but having a workbench that has built in shelves or drawers makes storing your tools easy.
We understand the importance of having a workbench you can rely on, and it needs to be both light enough for easy manoeuvrability and strong enough to withstand abuse. If you have any questions about any of our products or are looking for some advice, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly sales team.
Not quite the right product for you? Take a look at our full range of workbenches which includes industrial workbenches, stainless steel workbenches and ESD workbenches. We also supply a range of other warehouse furniture to meet your business’s needs.
What is a mobile workbench?
A mobile workbench is a type of workstation which can be moved around a warehouse or workshop. In some cases, the workbench may also be foldable, meaning you can easily store your station away when not in use.
What are the benefits of mobile workbenches?
Here are some reasons why you might consider opting for a non-static workbench:
- They’re ideal for smaller workspaces - as they’re more compact and easy to move around, they’re well suited to small workshops and warehouses.
- They’re made of durable and hard wearing materials that are designed to resist damage.
- They offer more flexibility - as they’re so versatile and can be easily transported, you can use them anywhere when you need them.
- They’re affordable - here at Manutan, you can find a range of workbenches at different prices to suit all budgets.
What is the best portable workbench for my needs?
When deciding on the right workbench for your requirements, try to consider the following:
- What you will be using the workbench for - the type of projects you’ll be carrying out will impact your decision, as you may need a certain design (i.e. a workbench suited to woodworking). If you’re likely to need it for a variety of projects, opt for a multipurpose workbench.
- Its weight - keep in mind that heavier workbenches will be more difficult for one person to move on their own, so consider lightweight options which are still sturdy enough for your needs.
- Its build materials - the material the workbench is made from can impact its load capacity and the type of projects it’s suitable for (for example, stainless steel workbenches will be more chemically resistant if you’re working with corrosive materials). It’s also important to consider the environment your bench will be used in as some materials will be better suited to certain conditions.
- Whether you will need to travel with the workbench - if you’ll need your bench on the go, a model which can fold will make transporting it easier.
- If you need extra storage space - you can find products which feature drawers or shelving which are particularly useful for keeping your tools in one place.
- Your budget - how much you have to spend on your new working station will play a part in your decision. We offer a range of products to suit different products but remember to invest in an option that will best cater for your needs in the long run.
How much do they cost?
The price will depend on a number of factors, such as what features it has, who it’s manufactured by, its size and the materials it’s made from. Here at Manutan, we offer a wide range of portable workbenches to suit all budgets and have products available to purchase online from just £177.00.
You can find more insightful information about workbenches in our blog. Related articles include: