Your session is about to timeout due to inactivity. Click OK to extend your time for an additional 120 minutes.
Tool Cabinets & Cupboards
Keep your workshop, garage or factory clutter-free with our wide range of tool storage cabinets. Whether you need versatile small parts cupboards, cabinets equipped with louvre or perforated panels or heavy duty drawers capable of holding all your heavyweight tools, you’re sure to find the tool storage solution for you in our collection. Read more
If you’re looking for tool storage cupboards and cabinets, browse our suggestions below.
- Storage cabinets for small parts – including some with picking bins which are ideal for a workshop, garage or even production line. A great place to store small parts required whilst on the job.
- Perfo storage tool cabinets – available in various sizes with lockable doors. Perfo doors and walls allow for tidy storage of tools in any workshop.
- Heavy duty drawer cabinets – mobile and static drawer cabinets for storing tools. Lockable and various drawer sizes. Each drawer has up to 75kg UDL capacity. Optional worktops available.
- Lockable steel storage chests – supplied with a variety of drawers and a top compartment to store a range of tools on site.
- Tool boxes and mobile tool storage – plastic tool boxes and tool storage on wheels – perfect to manoeuvre on the job.
- Site tool storage – secure storage options for tools on site. Heavy duty steel trunks and boxes, fully welded strong steel with concealed hinges and locks to stop tool theft.
We carry a range of storage solutions from big brands including Bott, Armorgard, Sealey, Stanley and Draper. All designed to keep your tools safe and organised.
Are your tool storage cabinets lockable?
Yes, the vast majority of our cabinets come with a central 3 point locking system to ensure the safety and security of your tools.
How many drawers do your cabinets have?
The number of drawers or bins depends on the model. Within our range you will find cabinets with up to 9 drawers or 48 bins. Use the toggles in the Filter By section to narrow down the selection to your preferences.
How do I clean a tool storage cabinet?
To clean your storage chest or cabinet, use a mild detergent mixed with warm water and a soft cloth to wipe down the surfaces. For stubborn stains, a gentle scrub may be necessary. Ensure you reach all corners and crevices. Rinse with a damp cloth to remove any soap residue and dry thoroughly with a clean towel to prevent moisture buildup, which could lead to rusting. Regular cleaning helps maintain the cabinet's appearance and functionality.
How do I choose the right storage chest for my workplace?
Selecting the right storage chest or cabinet depends on factors such as the type and quantity of tools, available space and security requirements. If you’re unsure of the right one for you, contact our friendly Sales Team who will be happy to discuss your requirements.