Your session is about to timeout due to inactivity. Click OK to extend your time for an additional 120 minutes.
Metal Cabinets & Cupboards
Metal Cabinets & Cupboards
Enhance your workspace with our wide range of metal storage cabinets and cupboards, providing strength, durability and superior protection for your essential files and equipment. Combining modern design and long-lasting functionality, our cabinets are suited to a variety of environments, providing an ideal space-saving storage solution within the workplace.
What are the different types of metal storage cabinets?
- Tall metal storage cabinets – such as the Bott Verso 45 Compartment Metal Storage Cupboard offer a durable and secure vertical storage solution while efficiently utilising limited floor space.
- Wall mounted metal cabinets – including the Bott Verso 1 Shelf Wall Mounted Metal Cabinet provide space-saving, secure storage that frees up floor space while keeping items organised and easily accessible.
- Tambour cupboards – such as the Manutan Tambour Door Low Cupboard offer a space-efficient design with smooth, sliding doors that conveniently retract into the cabinet, making them ideal for narrow or high-traffic areas.
- Full modular metal storage units – such as the Bott Workshop 8 Piece Storage Units include a contained set of cupboards and storage components, making them ideal for garages and workshops.
- Lockable storage cabinets - including the Manutan General Storage Cupboard provide enhanced security for valuable or sensitive items.
Finding the right metal storage cupboard for you
In order to find the best cupboard or cabinet for your working environment, assess your available space, the specific purpose of the cabinet, along with the storage capacity needed to accommodate your equipment. It’s also worth considering security features to safeguard sensitive materials, ease of access for employees and the adjustability of shelves to cater to various storage needs. Use the Filter By option to help tailor the selection to your requirements.
What are metal cabinets and cupboards used for?
Frequently used in diverse settings such as offices, warehouses, educational institutions and healthcare facilities, cabinets and cupboards serve as versatile storage solutions for a range of items including office supplies, documents, equipment and tools. Warehouses often utilise them for organising spare parts and inventory, while schools and hospitals rely on them to securely store medical and cleaning supplies, ensuring both easy access and safekeeping.
Do you sell lockable metal storage cabinets?
The vast majority of cupboards and cabinets in our range are all lockable, offering enhanced security for your items and documentation.
What is the weight capacity of the shelves?
The maximum shelf weight capacity of each cabinet or cupboard can be found on the individual product page, under the main product description section.
How do I maintain and clean metal storage cabinets and cupboards?
Maintaining and cleaning metal storage cupboards is a relatively simple process. To ensure their longevity and pristine appearance, regularly dust the surfaces with a soft cloth or duster. For more thorough cleaning, use a mild detergent diluted in warm water and gently wipe down the cabinet with a non-abrasive cloth or sponge. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials, as they may damage the finish. After cleaning, dry the surfaces with a clean, soft cloth to prevent any moisture-related issues. Routinely inspect hinges, locks and other hardware to ensure they are functioning correctly, and tighten or replace as needed.
Do you offer free next day delivery?
Manutan is committed to delivering all stocked products to addresses within Mainland UK on a free, next day service when ordered before 4:00pm.
Are Metal Filing Cabinets Fireproof?
Metal filing cabinets are not fireproof, however, there are fire-resistant options when looking for a metal storage cabinet that will help to keep your documents as safe as possible in the event of a fire.
How to Hang Heavy Cabinets on Metal Studs
Metal building materials are mainly used for industrial construction, however, the use of metal materials (such as metal studs) are increasingly being used in residential constructions too. This is because, in comparison to wood, metal studs are lighter, fire-resistant, cheaper and straight – making them easy to work with.