Click and drag to spin
?Quantity? item(s) are availableThis product is only available whilst stocks last
- The backrest tri-panel has Humanscale's revolutionary form-sensing mesh technology, which moulds around the user's spinal profile ergonomically.
- Weight-sensitive, self-locking recline function automatically adjusts to each user, eliminating the need for levers and handles.
- The backrest pivots automatically, offering perfect comfort and support in all positions.
- The armrests are attached to the back of the chair, providing support with every move.
- The seat cushion is sculpted to fit the body's natural contours, enhancing ergonomic comfort.
- Modular design allows for continuing customisation.
- Supports users between 5'0-6'4 tall and 7-21 stone weight.
- The unique linear design creates a contemporary, eye-catching look.
- Finished with high-performance textiles and meshes.
- Made with recyclable aluminium and simple to disassemble.
- 5-year guarantee on fabric/cushions and arm pads.
- Complies with BS 7176: 2007 for Medium Hazard
- 15 years
|Product Name||Humanscale Diffrient Smart Chair|
|Back Min. height (mm)||984 mm|
|Back Max. height (mm)||1092 mm|
|Seating width (mm)||489 mm|
|Seat Min. depth (mm)||400 mm|
|Seat Max. depth (mm)||451 mm|
|Seat Min. height (mm)||413 mm|
|Seat Max. height (mm)||579 mm|
|Back width (mm)||470 mm|
|Max. weight supported (st)||21 st|
|Selection home office||no|
|Seating time (h)||24 h|
|Weight (kg)||18.3 kg|
|Customer warranty||15 years|
|Adjustable seat height||yes|
|Adjustable weight mechanism||yes|
|Permanent contact mechanism||yes|
|Adjustable lumber support (postair)||yes|
Quick info guide
Contoured seat cushions with a waterfall edge designed for long-term comfort, to reduce pressure points and provide weight distribution.
Unique arm design attaches to the back frame to provide support throughout recline.
Tri-Panel non-stretch mesh backrest for tailored comfort and lumbar support.
Innovative weight-sensitive, self-locking recline mechanism tailors to each sitters body weight to perfectly adjust the tension and recline of the chair.
designed by Niels Diffrient
"My goal is always to design chairs that are so simple to use that the functionality is often invisible to the user."
“As a result of seeking a really good adjustable arm, I was led in a direction that would allow me to do that in the best mechanical and serviceable way. That led me to the dominant visual feature of the chair... the horseshoe shaped aluminum support.”
Niels Diffrient, Designer