Click and drag to spin
?Quantity? item(s) are availableThis product is only available whilst stocks last
- Deep-cushioning posture chair approved by UK Chiropractic Doctor.
- Offers 24/7 usage, comfort and functionality.
- Seat slide mechanism enables user to simply adjust seat depth - especially useful for taller users.
- Adjustable lumbar pump allows user to customise level of lower back support.
- Back tilt mechanism allows for free reclining or locking backrest in upright position.
- Ratchet back mechanism allows user to adjust backrest height independently of seat.
- Contoured foam seat and back for extra comfort.
- Polished chrome 5 star castor base with double hooded swivel castors.
- Gas lift tested to support users up to 23 stone.
- Choose between fixed armrests or adjustable armrests for extra ergonomic support.
- Choose between blue or black fabric upholstery - bespoke colours also available (please enquire).
- Optional pre-assembly service available - have your chair built and delivered to your door.
- Complies with BS 7176 : 2007 for Low Hazard (Not for private use in a domestic dwelling)
|Product Name||Chiro Medium Back Posture Chair|
|Sold by||1 PCE|
|Back Min. height (mm)||450 mm|
|Back Max. height (mm)||500 mm|
|Seating width (mm)||480 mm|
|Seat Min. depth (mm)||460 mm|
|Seat Max. depth (mm)||510 mm|
|Seat Min. height (mm)||480 mm|
|Seat Max. height (mm)||580 mm|
|Max. weight supported (st)||23 st|
|Seating time (h)||24 h|
|Installation/assembly service||Installation/assembly service|
|Permanent contact mechanism||yes|
|Adjustable seat height||yes|
|Adjustable seat mechanism||yes|
|Adjustable lumber support (postair)||yes|
|Headrest height adjustment||no|
|Back width (mm)||460 mm|
|Back height adjustment||yes|