Click and drag to spin
£ 130.90 excl. VAT
£ 157.08 incl. VATunit
?Quantity? item(s) are availableThis product is only available whilst stocks last
Q&A & Reviews
Permanent contact mechanism for the adjustment of the back rest which is lockable in various positions.
- A distinctive 'intervertebral' disc seat design gives optimal support for the pelvic area.
- The chair has a gas-lift operated height range of between 480-570mm which allows the user to set the chair to a comfortable height.
- The contoured backrest gives excellent ergonomic lumbar and spinal column support.
- The backrest has a raster mechanism allowing smooth height adjustment.
- The seat depth will adjust with a sliding mechanism - especially valuable for taller users.
- The permanent contact mechanism allows the user to adjust the position or reclining angle with greater freedom.
- Five braked twin-wheel safety castors - ideal for use on carpet floors.
- The armrests are height-adjustable, allowing a user to select their preferred height.
- Suitable for up to 8 hours of daily usage.
- Sturdy black polyamide base supports up to 17 stone weight capacity.
- Complies with BS 7176: 2007 for Low Hazard
- 8 h
|Product Name||Partridge Ergonomic Spine Support Chair, Selection home office: no|
|Back height (mm)||600 mm|
|Seating width (mm)||450 mm|
|Seating depth (mm)||450 mm|
|Seat Min. height (mm)||420 mm|
|Seat Max. height (mm)||550 mm|
|Max. weight supported (st)||17 st|
|Back width (mm)||450 mm|
|Selection home office||NO|
|Seating time (h)||8 h|
|Adjustable lumber support (postair)||YES|
|Adjustable seat height||YES|
|Back height adjustment||YES|
|Permanent contact mechanism||YES|
|Type of armrest adjustment||HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE|