Click and drag to spin
?Quantity? item(s) are availableThis product is only available whilst stocks last
- Uses Humanscale's tri-panel non-stretch mesh material for a custom fit without a need for manual controls.
- Mechanism-free recline for a smooth supportive recline.
- Weight-sensitive recline for non-restrictive movement.
- Fixed armrests.
- Ideal for office or home use.
- Soft, low-abrasion mesh protects users clothing whilst providing complete breathability.
- Modular cushions for easy replacement without producing waste.
- Recycled content: 16% post-consumer, 14% pre-consumer.
- 15 year guarantee.
- Complies with BS 7176 : 2007 for Medium Hazard
- 15 years
|Product Name||Humanscale Liberty Task Chair|
|Back Min. height (mm)||980 mm|
|Back Max. height (mm)||1105 mm|
|Seating width (mm)||535 mm|
|Seat Min. depth (mm)||420 mm|
|Seat Max. depth (mm)||475 mm|
|Seat Min. height (mm)||420 mm|
|Seat Max. height (mm)||530 mm|
|Max. weight supported (st)||23 st|
|Back width (mm)||510 mm|
|Selection home office||no|
|Seating time (h)||24 h|
|Weight (kg)||18.3 kg|
|Adjustable seat height||yes|
|Customer warranty||15 years|
|Adjustable weight mechanism||yes|
|Adjustable lumber support (postair)||yes|
Quick info guide
Self-adjusting recline automatically provides the right amount of support through the full range of recline motion.
Supportive with ease
Form-sensing mesh backrest adapts to the users natural body contours providing self-adjusting lumbar support for a customised fit.
Pivoting backrest automatically adjusts to the needs of the spine for maximum support. Low-abrasion mesh protects clothing.
Contoured seat cushion increases contact area, reducing pressure points.
Full armrest support
Fixed armrests connect to the backrest instead of the seat offering full comfort in every sitting position.
Freedom Liberty Task
designed by Niels Diffrient
"My goal is always to design chairs that are so simple to use that the functionality is often invisible to the user."
"I’ve always insisted that the back adjust to the person and we have this unique Form Sensing Mesh that will accommodate any body shape and give you appropriate back support. Whether you’re short, tall, wide, narrow, the back will accommodate you."
Niels Diffrient, Designer