Click and drag to spin
?Quantity? item(s) are availableThis product is only available whilst stocks last
- Designed to remove the need for manual adjustment, the Freedom Headrest self-adjusts to offer maximum comfort and ergonomic support.
- Distinctive flowing design with luxury contemporary upholstery creates timeless aesthetic to complement any workspace.
- Innovative weight-sensing recline mechanism adjusts automatically to each user's body profile, ensuring comfort and support in all positions.
- Pivoting backrest automatically adjusts to the needs of the spine.
- Designed to mimic the body's natural contours whilst decreasing pressure point loads for added comfort and support.
- Adjustable armrests attached to the back of the chair for ultimate comfort and support during recline.
- Contoured cushions closely follow the body's natural curvature to reduce pressure points and offer long-lasting comfort.
- Modular design allows the chair to be updated rather than replaced, and cheaply repaired during later life.
- Specifically-designed, high-performance textiles complement the generous cushioning to cre
|Product Name||Humanscale Freedom Headrest|
|Back Min. height (mm)||1090 mm|
|Back Max. height (mm)||1345 mm|
|Seating width (mm)||535 mm|
|Seat Min. depth (mm)||415 mm|
|Seat Max. depth (mm)||470 mm|
|Seat Min. height (mm)||1090 mm|
|Seat Max. height (mm)||1345 mm|
|Weight (kg)||22.3 kg|
|Seating time (h)||24 h|
|Back width (mm)||535 mm|
|Customer warranty||15 years|
|Adjustable seat height||yes|
|Permanent contact mechanism||yes|
|Adjustable seat mechanism||yes|
|Adjustable weight mechanism||yes|
|Adjustable lumber support (postair)||yes|
|Headrest height adjustment||yes|
|Back height adjustment||yes|
|Max. weight supported (st)||23 st|
|Type of armrest adjustment||Height Adjustable|
Quick info guide
Headrest features a dynamic support that cradles the head and neck during recline, but remains neutral when in upright positions.
Sculpted to the body
Contoured seat and backrest sculpted to the body's natural curves for long-term comfort and reduced pressure on the users back.
Synchronous armrests attached to the back of the chair designed to move with the user, offering effortless adjustments and support.
Pivoting backrest automatically moves with the user offering perfect lumbar support in every position for a personalised sitting experience.
Innovative weight-sensitive, self-locking mechanism adapts to the users body by automatically adjusting the tension and recline position of the chair for full support throughout movement.
designed by Niels Diffrient
"My goal is always to design chairs that are so simple to use that the functionality is often invisible to the user."
"the gold standard in office seating"
Described by the New York Times