Click and drag to spin
£ 350.00 excl. VAT
£ 420.00 incl. VATunit
Select a colour
?Quantity? item(s) are availableThis product is only available whilst stocks last
Q&A & Reviews
Deluxe high back mesh office chair designed with simplicity in mind.
- 'Active' mesh back offers responsive spinal support by moulding to the user's back.
- Automatic bodyweight tension adjustment offers comfortable, 'free-floating' reclining.
- The chair has a distinctive 'waterfall' front edge, which relaxes the lower body and legs.
- Adjustable armrests allow a user to reduce the strain on their shoulders, arms and neck.
- The heavy-duty gas lift allows the user to set to their preferred working height.
- Seat slide mechanism offers the ability to adjust seat depth - ideal for taller users.
- Inbuilt lumbar profile offers ergonomic support to the lower back.
- Mesh material is breathable and offers ergonomic comfort.
- Upholstered headrest gives comfort and neck support.
- Glue-free and made of 92% recyclable content with a dismantlable base.
- Complies with BS 7176: 2007 for Medium Hazard
- Verco regularly creates bespoke furniture to meet specific client needs. Contact our sales team to enquire about bespoke options.
|Product Name||Verco Max High Back Mesh Office Chair|
|Back Min. height (mm)||580 mm|
|Back Max. height (mm)||640 mm|
|Seating width (mm)||650 mm|
|Seating depth (mm)||650 mm|
|Seat Min. height (mm)||410 mm|
|Seat Max. height (mm)||540 mm|
|Selection home office||no|
|Back width (mm)||470 mm|
|Max. weight supported (st)||23 st|
|Adjustable seat height||yes|
|Adjustable lumber support (postair)||yes|
|Headrest height adjustment||yes|
|Type of armrest adjustment||Height Adjustable|
|Back height adjustment||yes|