Click and drag to spin
?Quantity? item(s) are availableThis product is only available whilst stocks last
- Effective insulation from electrical shocks.
- Hard-wearing, with a ribbed, vinyl surface.
- Ribbed surface catches and drains spills/debris, keeping the surface clear and protecting against slips.
- Chemical, oil and acid resistant.
- Easy to install - contours to uneven surfaces, and can be cut to fit on site.
- Can be used as flooring or bench-top matting to suit your needs.
- Cleans with just a standard vacuum or mop.
- Electrical Resistance:
- BS 2782: Part 2 Method 230A.
- Insulation resistance = greater than 2000M Ω.
- Electric strength = 20,000 volts.
- DIN 60243-1 (VDE 0303 part 21): 1999-03.
- Breakdown voltage: 27.050 kV eff.
- Fire resistance:
- UL 94. Horizontal burning test. Classification 94HB.
- Heavy duty
- 2 years
|Product Name||Non-Conductive PVC Electrical Safety Mat|
|Carpet use||Heavy duty|
|Carpet thickness (mm)||4 mm|
|Length (m)||10 m|
|Width (mm)||1000 mm|
|Weight (kg/m²)||4.2 kg/m²|
|Customer warranty||2 years|
|Norm||UL 94, Class HB|
|Acid & oil resistant||yes|
|Min. operating temperature (°C)||-23 °C|
|Electric Strength (Ohm)||2000 Ohm|
|Max. operating temperature (°C)||+60 °C|