A single-use coverall that's made of a Polythene film, ensuring high resistance to chemical hazards.
- The extra soft knitted wrists give added comfort.
- Elasticated hood, waist and ankles give an ergonomic fit.
- Each coverall is packed in an airtight wrapper, to prevent contamination.
- Has a front zip safely concealed under a self-adhesive protective flap.
- Free from lint and silicone.
- EN 14605 Type 4B – protects against liquid chemicals, spray tight connections.
- EN 1149-5 – electrostatic properties.
- EN 1073-2 Class 2 – protects against radioactive contamination.
- EN 13982-1 Type 5B - protects against solid particulates.
- EN 13034 Type 6B - protects against liquid chemicals.
- EN 14126 – protects against infective agents.