A non-woven coverall will keep you comfortable as well as provide excellent performance.
- Suitable for any application with a risk of splashes, as the coverall's taped seams offer a high barrier against particles up to 1m.
- Protects against radioactive particulate contamination.
- The coverall is permeable to both air and water vapour, allowing the fabric to breathe.
- The hood has the capacity for full-face respirators.
- Category 3, 4/5/6.
- Sold in packs of five.
- Treated to meet the below EN requirements:
- EN 13034 – protects against liquid chemicals.
- EN 1149-1 – electrostatic properties.
- EN 1073-2 – protects against radioactive contamination.
- EN 14605 Type 4 – protects against liquid chemicals, spray-tight connections.
- EN ISO 13982-1 - protects against solid particulates.