Disover more about Humanscale
Close more information
Humanscale is a leading manufacturer of ergonomic office furniture whose products are proven to create a healthier, happier workplace thanks to their innovative design and environmental contributions.
Their efforts to create a net positive impact on the earth have been recognised by the International Living Future Institute (ILFI) who have acknowledged Humanscale’s completion of the Living Product Challenge.
Humanscale understand that less is more and the highest level of functionality is achieved through simplicity. This belief embodies the entire range which encourages movement through self-adjusting products providing a customised user experience.
Living Product Challenge
Their award-winning office solutions – including self adjusting seating and sit/stand desks – inspire movement and support the user in their every posture. Since 2007, Humanscale have won more than 150 design awards.
- Office (4)
- Chairs (3)
- Meeting Room Chairs (3)
- Chairs and Seating (3)
- Reception and Meeting Room Chairs (3)
- Chairs for Meeting Rooms (3)
- Office Furniture (2)
- Monitor Accessories (1)
- Office Accessories (1)
- Office Desks (1)
- Executive Desks (1)
- Height-Adjustable Desks (1)
- Stacking Chairs (1)
- Furniture For Offices (1)
- Desks (1)
- Stacking Conference Chairs (1)
- Meeting Room (1)
- Home Office (1)
- Home Office Furniture Accessories (1)
- Monitor Arms (1)
- Combines style, comfort and utility through reclining backrest and automatically adjusting lumbar support.
- Unique seat pan design which distributes the sitter's weight to reduce pressure points.
- Made from lightweight recyclable materials and is GREENGUARD certified.
- Recycled content: 22% post-consumer, 11% pre-consumer.
- Built-in handle allowing Cinto to be easily stacked up to six chairs high.
- Modular seat pan, arms and glides for easy replacement.
- Grey framed chair with fixed arms and glides.
- Available in seven seat colours.
- Responds to the sitter and adapts to the contours of the body providing a tailored user sitting experience.
- Provides automatic lumbar support for every user through Humanscale's form-sensing mesh technology.
- Designed to perfectly complement the Diffrient Smart and Diffrient World task chair range.
- Occasional's urethane arms are designed to resist damage.
- Capable of stacking up to five chairs high.
- 15 year guarantee.
- 5 year guarantee on all fabric, cushions and arm pads.
- Complies with BS 7176 : 2007 for Medium Hazard
- Encourages free movement and comfortable sitting without adjusting any mechanisms or dials.
- Waterfall-edge seat reduces impact on the back of the users knees.
- Automatic lumbar support through the contoured backrest.
- Modular design enabling easy replacement or upgrade to each of the chairs components.
- Solid state recline mechanism offers a 12 degree recline without any need for manual adjustment.
- 15 year guarantee.
- Trea chair is made from highly durable parts for long-lasting use therefore, minimising landfill.
- Available in a variety of finishes.
- Minimalist aesthetic to complement any office environment.
- Counterbalance mechanism enables users to effortlessly alternate between sitting and standing.
- Adjustable keyboard and monitor arm platform providing maximum stability.
- Can be attached to any existing, fixed-height desk.
- Variety of specifications available.
- 5 year guarantee.