Your session is about to timeout due to inactivity. Click OK to extend your time for an additional 120 minutes.
£1,040.00 excl. VAT
£1,248.00 incl. VATunit
Item code: A350492
- Free delivery on all orders
- Free returns within 30 days
- Pay by card, account or Paypal
- We'll beat any price by 5%
Excellent safety and secured storage of your flammable liquids, in this under-counter steel cabinet.
- Integrated dual vents and flame arresters, with a 38mm insulating air space for added fire resistance.
- SpillSlope® galvanised steel shelf is adjustable on 76mm increments, and designed to direct spillages to the back and bottom of a leak-proof 51mm sump tray.
- Manufactured to fit under countertops, saving space without compromising utility.
- Double-walled fire-resistant design of 1mm 18-gauge steel.
- Provided with highly visible, reflective Haz-Alert® warning labels.
- High-performance, self-latching doors open to a full 180 degrees and close easily and securely for maximum protection under fire conditions.
- Integrated cylinder lock and supplied with 2 keys.
- Lead free, chemical resistant epoxy/polyester powder-coat finish.
- Designed to meet OSHA, NFPA and HSG140 standards. Exceeds HSG51 and DSEAR requirements.
- Can also be used with a padlock.
- Delivered fully assembled.
- Justrite cabinets are independently fire tested for up to 10 minutes of fire resistance. The cabinets can keep the below 163C for up to 10 minutes in hot 861C fires, keeping the contents below the auto-ignition temperature of most flammables.
Please Note: This cabinet is made of the heat/flame resistant materials required to comply with stated guidelines, but is itself not certified fireproof. Padlock not included.
|Product Name||Under Counter Flammable Material Storage Cabinet, O/A height: 890 mm, O/A width: 890 mm, Number of shelves: 1|
|Spill containment capacity (L)||4 L|
|Number of shelves||1|
|O/A width (mm)||890 mm|
|O/A depth (mm)||559 mm|
|O/A height (mm)||890 mm|
|Number of compartments||1|
|Customer warranty||10 years|
Our reviews are genuine and reliable. To find out more about our authentication and control procedures, click here.