Click and drag to spin
£ 655.00 excl VAT
£ 603.98 excl VAT
£ 724.78 incl. VATunit
?Quantity? item(s) are availableThis product is only available whilst stocks last
Q&A & Reviews
Excellent safety and secured storage of your flammable liquids, in this under-counter steel cabinet.
- Integrated dual vents and flame arresters, with a 38mm insulating air space for added fire resistance.
- SpillSlope® galvanised steel shelf is adjustable on 76mm increments, and designed to direct spillages to the back and bottom of a leak-proof 51mm sump tray.
- Manufactured to fit under countertops, saving space without compromising utility.
- Double-walled fire-resistant design of 1mm 18-gauge steel.
- Provided with highly visible, reflective Haz-Alert® warning labels.
- High-performance, self-latching doors open to a full 180 degrees and close easily and securely for maximum protection under fire conditions.
- Integrated cylinder lock and supplied with 2 keys.
- Lead free, chemical resistant epoxy/polyester powder-coat finish.
- Designed to meet OSHA, NFPA and HSG140 standards. Exceeds HSG51 and DSEAR requirements.
- Can also be used with a padlock.
- Delivered fully assembled.
Please Note: This cabinet is made of the heat/flame resistant materials required to comply with stated guidelines, but is itself not certified fireproof. Padlock not included.
|Product Name||Under Counter Flammable Material Storage Cabinet, O/A height: 890 mm, O/A width: 890 mm, Number of shelves: 1|
|Spill containment capacity (L)||4 L|
|Number of shelves||1|
|O/A width (mm)||890 mm|
|O/A depth (mm)||559 mm|
|O/A height (mm)||890 mm|
|Number of compartments||1|
|Customer warranty||10 YEARS|