Your session is about to timeout due to inactivity. Click OK to extend your time for an additional 120 minutes.
Click and drag to spin
By your side, every day
£174.50 excl. VAT
£209.40 incl. VATunit
?Quantity? item(s) are availableThis product is only available whilst stocks last
- Free delivery on all orders
- Free returns within 30 days
- Pay by card, account or Paypal
- We'll beat any price by 5%
Recommended for strapping and bundling heavy loads
- Steel strapping: fail-safe tension at all times.
- Material is extremely resistant to breakage.
- Spiral-wound roll of non-greasy, corrosion-resistant strapping.
- Rounded edges for safe and secure manual application.
- All Manutan products are tested and approved by our teams.
Note: For strapping with improved corrosion resistance, choose the black lacquered strapping.
- 3 years
|Product Name||Steel strapping, Material: Steel, Strength: 650 kg, Width: 16 mm, Model: Spiral bound, Thickness: 0.5 mm|
|Width (mm)||16 mm|
|Thickness (mm)||0.5 mm|
|Length (m)||784 m|
|Strength (kg)||650 kg|
|Weight (kg)||49 kg|
|What to package||HIGH VOLUME, MEDIUM VOLUME, HEAVY PRODUCT|
|How to package||PALLETISING, STRAPPING|
|Customer warranty||3 YEARS|
|Contains recyclable materials||YES - 100%|
|Centre Ø (mm)||406 mm|