Hazardous storage cabinet fitted with one shelf, to safely store your chemicals and COSHH materials.
- The integrated leak-proof sump catches hazardous chemical spillages.
- Compliant with COSHH, Health and Safety Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.
- The robustly constructed steel cabinet has reinforced doors.
- The single point lock on the chrome door handle ensures only authorised personnel have access to the contents.
- Comes with GHS compliant COSHH labels: 'Harmful/Irritant', 'Health Hazard', 'Acute Toxicity', 'Corrosive' and 'Aquatic Toxicity' labels.
- Compliant with hazardous material storage, as classified by CHIP and the CLP regulation.
- Features a smart anti-bacterial protective powder-coating.
- Supplied with two keys and delivered fully assembled.
Please Note: This cabinet is made of the heat/flame resistant materials required to comply with stated guidelines, but is itself not certified fireproof.