A cabinet with one shelf and a leak-proof sump, ideal for storing chemicals, glues and paints safely.
- The chrome door handle has a single-point lock, ensuring only authorised personnel get access to hazardous materials.
- An inner leak-proof sump catches and contains any hazardous chemical spillages.
- Anti-bacterial powder-coat.
- The robust cabinet is made of steel and has reinforced doors.
- It is supplied with two keys.
- Compliant with COSHH, Health and Safety Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.
- Supplied with exclamation mark label, 'Harmful/Irritant' that conforms to COSHH GHS conditions. Additional COSHH labelling provided loose, such as 'Health Hazard', 'Acute Toxicity', 'Corrosive' and 'Aquatic Toxicity' labels.
Please Note: This cabinet is made of the heat/flame resistant materials required to comply with stated guidelines, but is itself not certified fireproof.