Light Duty Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBC's)
Click and drag to spin
?Quantity? item(s) are availableThis product is only available whilst stocks last
- The galvanised steel cage ensures the contents are completely protected while in transit or storage.
- Cage secured to pallets by galvanised clamps and screws.
- Outlet tap provides a full emptying capability.
- The liquid level is visible on all sides.
- Inlet: 150mm dia. screw cap filling hole.
- Outlet: 50mm dia. tap set to give total emptying and protected by a metal gate.
- All pallets have a 4-way fork entry.
- The IBC's are food grade approved and Y1.9 UN certified for chemicals.
- Widely used for transporting water, foods, coatings and chemicals.
|Product Name||Light Duty Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBC's)|
|Capacity (L)||1000 L|
|O/A length (mm)||1200 mm|
|O/A width (mm)||1000 mm|
|O/A height (mm)||1175 mm|