Extra-Large cabinet that exceeds DSEAR requirements, for safe flammable liquid storage.
- Integrated dual vents and flame arresters, with a 38mm insulating air space for added fire resistance.
- SpillSlope® galvanised steel shelving is adjustable on 76mm increments, and designed to direct spillages to the back and bottom of a leak-proof 51mm sump tray.
- Double-walled and fire-resistant design of 1mm 18-gauge steel.
- Provided with highly visible, reflective Haz-Alert® warning labels.
- High-performance, self-latching doors open to a full 180 degrees and close easily and securely for maximum protection under fire conditions.
- Integrated cylinder lock and supplied with 2 keys.
- Lead free, chemical resistant epoxy/polyester powder-coat finish.
- Meets OSHA and NFPA 30 standards. Exceeds HSG51 and DSEAR requirements.
- Can also be used with a padlock.
- Delivered fully assembled.
Please Note: This cabinet is made of the heat/flame resistant materials required to comply with stated guidelines, but is itself not certified fireproof. Padlock not included.