Your session is about to timeout due to inactivity. Click OK to extend your time for an additional 120 minutes.
Click and drag to spin
£1,560.00 excl. VAT
£1,872.00 incl. VATunit
?Quantity? item(s) are availableThis product is only available whilst stocks last
- Free delivery on all orders
- Free returns within 30 days
- Pay by card, account or Paypal
- We'll beat any price by 5%
Extra-Large cabinet that exceeds DSEAR requirements, for safe flammable liquid storage.
- Integrated dual vents and flame arresters, with a 38mm insulating air space for added fire resistance.
- SpillSlope® galvanised steel shelving is adjustable on 76mm increments, and designed to direct spillages to the back and bottom of a leak-proof 51mm sump tray.
- Double-walled and fire-resistant design of 1mm 18-gauge steel.
- Provided with highly visible, reflective Haz-Alert® warning labels.
- High-performance, self-latching doors open to a full 180 degrees and close easily and securely for maximum protection under fire conditions.
- Integrated cylinder lock and supplied with 2 keys.
- Lead free, chemical resistant epoxy/polyester powder-coat finish.
- Meets OSHA and NFPA 30 standards. Exceeds HSG51 and DSEAR requirements.
- Can also be used with a padlock.
- Delivered fully assembled.
- Justrite cabinets are independently fire tested for up to 10 minutes of fire resistance. The cabinets can keep the below 163C for up to 10 minutes in hot 861C fires, keeping the contents below the auto-ignition temperature of most flammables.
Please Note: This cabinet is made of the heat/flame resistant materials required to comply with stated guidelines, but is itself not certified fireproof. Padlock not included.
|Spill containment capacity (L)||20 L|
|Number of shelves||2|
|O/A width (mm)||1092 mm|
|O/A depth (mm)||864 mm|
|O/A height (mm)||1651 mm|
|Number of compartments||1|
|Customer warranty||10 years|