Click and drag to spin
£ 849.00 excl. VAT
£ 1,018.80 incl. VATunit
?Quantity? item(s) are availableThis product is only available whilst stocks last
Q&A & Reviews
Versatile cabinet for safe storage of corrosives that is ideal for placing under countertops.
- Cabinet has a large capacity, able to fit up to 36 2.5L bottles.
- Durable polyethene design offers excellent chemical resistance.
- The lack of metal parts prevents all rust or corrosion.
- Doors open to nearly 180 degrees for easy access.
- The shelf adjusts in 75mm increments, allowing a user to get the most out of the space inside.
- The cover of the sump is removable and serves as a bottom shelf over the base.
- The shelf and base cover both have recessed channels, directing spills into the sump.
- Comes with three labels - ACID, BASE, and CORROSIVE - allowing users to identify the contents safely.
- The cabinets stack, giving you extra storage without taking up more floor space.
- The cabinet is lockable with a padlock.
- Complies with NFPA 1 Fire Code and IFC regulations concerning the storage of hazardous materials.
Please Note: Padlock is not included.
|Product Name||Justrite COSHH Under Counter Corrosive Chemical Storage Cabinet, Spill containment capacity: 30 L|
|O/A width (mm)||914 mm|
|O/A depth (mm)||635 mm|
|O/A height (mm)||889 mm|
|Material||HIGH DENSITY POLYETHYLENE|
|Spill containment capacity (L)||30 L|
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of shelves||1|