Your session is about to timeout due to inactivity. Click OK to extend your time for an additional 120 minutes.
£1,399.00 excl. VAT
£1,678.80 incl. VATunit
Item code: A350630
- Free delivery on all orders
- Free returns within 30 days
- Pay by card, account or Paypal
- We'll beat any price by 5%
Versatile cabinet for safe storage of corrosives that is ideal for placing under countertops.
- Cabinet has a large capacity, able to fit up to 36 2.5L bottles.
- Durable polyethene design offers excellent chemical resistance.
- The lack of metal parts prevents all rust or corrosion.
- Doors open to nearly 180 degrees for easy access.
- The shelf adjusts in 75mm increments, allowing a user to get the most out of the space inside.
- The cover of the sump is removable and serves as a bottom shelf over the base.
- The shelf and base cover both have recessed channels, directing spills into the sump.
- Comes with three labels - ACID, BASE, and CORROSIVE - allowing users to identify the contents safely.
- The cabinets stack, giving you extra storage without taking up more floor space.
- The cabinet is lockable with a padlock.
- Complies with NFPA 1 Fire Code and IFC regulations concerning the storage of hazardous materials.
Please Note: Padlock is not included.
|Product Name||Justrite COSHH Under Counter Corrosive Chemical Storage Cabinet, Spill containment capacity: 30 L|
|O/A width (mm)||914 mm|
|O/A depth (mm)||635 mm|
|O/A height (mm)||889 mm|
|Material||High density polyethylene|
|Spill containment capacity (L)||30 L|
|Number of shelves||1|
|Number of doors||2|
Our reviews are genuine and reliable. To find out more about our authentication and control procedures, click here.