Your session is about to timeout due to inactivity. Click OK to extend your time for an additional 120 minutes.
£609.00 excl. VAT
£730.80 incl. VATunit
Item code: A350631
- Free delivery on all orders
- Free returns within 30 days
- Pay by card, account or Paypal
- We'll beat any price by 5%
Compact cabinet for safely storing bottles of acids and other chemicals.
- Store up to two 4L bottles in this chemically resistant worktop cabinet.
- Durable polyethene design offers excellent chemical resistance.
- The lack of metal parts prevents all rust or corrosion.
- There is a hinge fixing on either side, allowing the cabinet door to open in the way that best suits your work area.
- The cabinet has two spill trays to contain leaks, both of which can be removed for easy cleaning.
- Comes with three labels - ACID, BASE, and CORROSIVE - allowing users to identify the contents safely.
- The cabinet is lockable with a padlock.
- Complies with NFPA 1 Fire Code and IFC regulations concerning the storage of hazardous materials.
Please Note: Padlock is not included.
|Product Name||Justrite COSHH Corrosive Worktop Cabinet For Chemical Storage, Spill containment capacity: 2 L|
|O/A width (mm)||360 mm|
|O/A depth (mm)||430 mm|
|O/A height (mm)||500 mm|
|Material||High density polyethylene|
|Number of doors||1|
|Spill containment capacity (L)||2 L|
Our reviews are genuine and reliable. To find out more about our authentication and control procedures, click here.