A COSHH compliant cabinet with one shelf and a leakproof sump - ideal for storing chemicals safely
- Robust and stable metal construction.
- The 15-litre leakproof sump is fixed into the cabinet to catch and contain any dangerous spills.
- Features an adjustable shelf with holes to drain away spills.
- The doors are reinforced for extra security and have three-point locking.
- Full GHS labelling, complying with all the latest fully enforceable June 2015 laws.
- Comes with additional labels and a helpful chemical segregation chart.
- The cupboard has a scuff-resistant powder-coated paint finish in a smart and high-visibility yellow colour.
- Suitable for the secure storage of chemicals, paints, solvents and dangerous substances classified by CHIP and the new CLP regulation. Conforms to Health and Safety Executive Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.
Please Note: This cabinet is made of the heat/flame resistant materials required to comply with stated guidelines, but is itself not certified fireproof.