Your session is about to timeout due to inactivity. Click OK to extend your time for an additional 120 minutes.
Click and drag to spin
£265.00 excl. VAT
£318.00 incl. VATunit
?Quantity? item(s) are availableThis product is only available whilst stocks last
- Free delivery on all orders
- Free returns within 30 days
- Pay by card, account or Paypal
- We'll beat any price by 5%
A COSHH compliant cabinet with a leakproof sump and one shelf - ideal for storing chemicals safely
- Robust and stable metal construction.
- The 30-litre leakproof sump is fixed into the cabinet to catch and contain any dangerous spills.
- Features an adjustable shelf with holes to drain away spills.
- The doors are reinforced for extra security and have three-point locking.
- Full GHS labelling, complying with all the latest fully enforceable June 2015 laws.
- Comes with additional labels and a helpful chemical segregation chart.
- The cupboard has a scuff-resistant powder-coated paint finish in a smart and high-visibility yellow colour.
- Suitable for the secure storage of chemicals, paints, solvents and dangerous substances classified by CHIP and the new CLP regulation. Conforms to Health and Safety Executive Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.
Made in the UK
Please Note: This cabinet is made of the heat/flame resistant materials required to comply with stated guidelines, but is itself not certified fireproof.
- 1 year
|Spill containment capacity (L)||30 L|
|Number of shelves||1|
|O/A width (mm)||915 mm|
|O/A depth (mm)||457 mm|
|O/A height (mm)||1000 mm|
|Weight (kg)||40 kg|
|Number of compartments||1|
|O/A width (Range)||<gt/> 800 mm|
|O/A height (Range)||Medium high (900 - 1400 mm)|
|Customer warranty||1 year|