Your session is about to timeout due to inactivity. Click OK to extend your time for an additional 120 minutes.
Click and drag to spin
£299.00 excl. VAT
£358.80 incl. VATunit
?Quantity? item(s) are availableThis product is only available whilst stocks last
- Free delivery on all orders
- Free returns within 30 days
- Pay by card, account or Paypal
- We'll beat any price by 5%
Safely store chemicals and hazardous materials with one shelf and a leak-proof sump.
- An inner leak-proof sump catches and contains any hazardous chemical spillages.
- The cabinet is finished with an anti-bacterial protective powder-coat.
- Compliant with COSHH, Health and Safety Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.
- A robustly constructed steel cabinet with reinforced doors.
- The single point lock on the chrome door handle ensures only authorised personnel have access to the contents.
- Fit for hazardous material storage, as classified by CHIP and the CLP regulation.
- One height adjustable shelf.
- Two keys with each lock.
- It is delivered fully assembled.
- Box contains 'Harmful/Irritant' COSHH label and additional COSHH labelling, including 'Health Hazard', 'Acute Toxicity', 'Corrosive' and 'Aquatic Toxicity' labels.
Made in the UK
Please Note: This cabinet is made of the heat/flame resistant materials required to comply with stated guidelines, but is itself not certified fireproof.
|O/A width (mm)||457 mm|
|O/A depth (mm)||305 mm|
|O/A height (mm)||710 mm|
|Weight (kg)||16 kg|
|Number of shelves||1|
|Spill containment capacity (L)||10 L|