Your session is about to timeout due to inactivity. Click OK to extend your time for an additional 120 minutes.
£379.00 excl. VAT
£454.80 incl. VATunit
?Quantity? item(s) are availableThis product is only available whilst stocks last
- Free delivery on all orders
- Free returns within 30 days
- Pay by card, account or Paypal
- We'll beat any price by 5%
Safely store chemicals and hazardous materials in this three-shelved slim cabinet.
- The chrome door handle has a three-point lock, ensuring only authorised personnel get access to hazardous materials.
- An inner leak-proof sump catches and contains any hazardous chemical spillages.
- Anti-bacterial powder-coat.
- The three shelves are height adjustable.
- The robust cabinet is made of steel and has reinforced doors.
- It is supplied with two keys.
- Compliant with COSHH, Health and Safety Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.
- Box contains 'Harmful/Irritant' COSHH label and additional COSHH labelling, including 'Health Hazard', 'Acute Toxicity', 'Corrosive' and 'Aquatic Toxicity' labels.
Made in the UK
Please Note: This cabinet is made of the heat/flame resistant materials required to comply with stated guidelines, but is itself not certified fireproof.
|O/A width (mm)||610 mm|
|O/A depth (mm)||457 mm|
|O/A height (mm)||1830 mm|
|Weight (kg)||46.5 kg|
|Spill containment capacity (L)||20 L|
|Number of shelves||3|