Click and drag to spin
?Quantity? item(s) are availableThis product is only available whilst stocks last
There are 6 options to select from
The cost-effective solution for your communal areas
- Ideal for keeping clean and dirty uniforms separate in one tidy unit.
- Suitable for use in hospitals, labs, warehouses or garages.
- Mounted on a plith, designed to protect the base from damage.
- Fitted with hat shelf, vertical central divider and a hanging rail in each compartment.
- Robust locker with reinforced doors.
- Optimum opening to 180° and concealed hinges.
- Hygienic: high and low door ventilation.
- Holes for wall mounting.
- Embossed label holder.
- All Manutan products are tested and approved by our teams.
- Safety warning:- Install the unit on a flat surface- Use suitable fasteners to fix it to a wall or partition- Ensure you do not exceed the recommended maximum load capacity or load distribution
- 10 years
|Product Name||Clean & Dirty Locker With Plinth and Hasp Lock 400mm Wide|
|Type of locker||With compartments and wardrobe|
|Number of boxes/column||1|
|Support||On a base|
|Number of compartments||3|
|RAL||7035, 5005, 1015|
|Height (mm)||1800 mm|
|Type of lock||Hasp and staple lock|
|Column width (mm)||400 mm|
|Depth (mm)||500 mm|
|Frame steel sheet thickness||7/10e|
|Customer warranty||10 years|
|Locker environment||Dirty industry|
|Percentage recycled (%)||20 %|
|Recycled packaging (%)||100 %|
|Recyclable packaging||Yes - 100%|
|GS TUV Rheinland||yes|
|Recyclable materials||Yes - 100%|