Your session is about to timeout due to inactivity. Click OK to extend your time for an additional 120 minutes.
Click and drag to spin
£2,889.00 excl. VAT
£3,466.80 incl. VATunit
?Quantity? item(s) are availableThis product is only available whilst stocks last
- Free delivery on all orders
- Free returns within 30 days
- Pay by card, account or Paypal
- We'll beat any price by 5%
Vigorously tested and wholly compliant with EN 14470-1, so as to provide 90 minutes fire resistance.
- Provides 90 minutes fire resistance.
- Self-closing doors that seal in the event of fire.
- Fully compliant with COSHH, EN 14470-1 and TRGS 510 legislation.
- Height adjustable shelves with a UDL load capacity of 75kg.
- Triple hinged door, for heavy security and durability.
- Over 50mm thick fully-insulated steel walls, granting superior safety.
- The bottom sump tray can double-up as an extra shelf, simply by adding the perforated insert.
- Features labelling on all models that is language-free, for clarity, safety and international usability.
- Features adjustable feet, to suit uneven floors.
- Cabinet features a locking status indicator.
- High grade ventilation system - integrated air ducts are ready for connection (DN 75) to a technical exhaust system. See the accessories tab to add to your cabinet.
Please note that this item is non-returnable.
- 1 year
|Spill containment capacity (L)||33 L|
|Number of shelves||3|
|Number of doors||2|
|O/A width (mm)||1193 mm|
|O/A depth (mm)||615 mm|
|O/A height (mm)||1953 mm|
|Effective width (mm)||1050 mm|
|Effective depth (mm)||522 mm|
|Effective height (mm)||1647 mm|
|Max. load (kg)||600 kg|
|Weight (kg)||600 kg|
|Type of lock||Cylinder|
|Customer warranty||1 year|
|EN Norm||EN 14470-1|
|Fire resistance||90 min|
|Number of compartments||1|