Stackable hazardous storage cabinet - use as a standalone cabinet or stack for space optimisation.
- The three-point lock ensures only authorised personnel have access to any hazardous materials.
- The integrated leak-proof sump will safely contain any chemical spillages.
- Four retaining welded corner pieces allow the cabinet to be stacked, saving office space.
- Made of robustly constructed steel with reinforced doors.
- COSHH labelling supplied loose, including 'Health Hazard', 'Acute Toxicity', 'Corrosive' and 'Aquatic Toxicity' labels.
- Has a powder-coated paint finish and chrome door handle.
- Compliant with COSHH, Health and Safety Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.
- Supplied with two keys.
Please Note: This cabinet is made of the heat/flame resistant materials required to comply with stated guidelines, but is itself not certified fireproof.