Safely store chemicals and hazardous materials in this COSHH compliant one shelf cabinet.
- An inner leak-proof sump safely contains any hazardous chemical spillages.
- Compliant with COSHH, Health and Safety Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002 regulations.
- Single-point lock with a chrome door handle ensures only authorised personnel have access to hazardous materials.
- Compliant with hazardous material storage, as classified by CHIP and the CLP regulation.
- Robustly constructed steel cabinet with reinforced doors.
- Features an anti-bacterial protective powder coating that is also smart and professional in appearance.
- Supplied with two keys and delivered fully assembled.
- Supplied with GHS conforming 'Harmful/Irritant' COSHH exclamation mark label. Additional COSHH labelling supplied loose, including 'Health Hazard', 'Acute Toxicity', 'Corrosive' and 'Aquatic Toxicity' labels.
Please Note: This cabinet is made of the heat/flame resistant materials required to comply with stated guidelines, but is itself not certified fireproof.