Robust cabinet suitable for storing hazardous chemicals with space for mops, brushes and buckets.
- Integrated leak-proof sump can safely contain any chemical spillages.
- Compliant with COSHH, Health and Safety Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.
- Robustly constructed steel cabinet with reinforced doors - features an anti-bacterial protective powder coating, yet is also smart and professional in appearance.
- 3-point lock with chrome door handle, ensuring extra security for your hazardous materials.
- Supplied with GHS conforming 'Harmful/Irritant' COSHH exclamation mark label. Additional COSHH labelling supplied loose, including 'Health Hazard', 'Acute Toxicity', 'Corrosive' and 'Aquatic Toxicity' labels.
- Compliant with hazardous material storage, as classified by CHIP and the CLP regulation.
- Supplied with 2 keys.
- Delivered fully assembled.
- Features 1 fixed full shelf and 3 adjustable half-shelves inside.
- Supplied with guidance on GHS labelling notice.
Please Note: This cabinet is made of the heat/flame resistant materials required to comply with stated guidelines, but is itself not certified fireproof.