Stores hazardous chemicals, paints and other dangerous substances.
- Three-point lock with a chrome door handle ensures only authorised personnel have access to hazardous materials.
- Integrated leak-proof sump safely contains any hazardous chemical spillages.
- Robustly constructed steel cabinet with reinforced doors.
- Supplied with 'Harmful/Irritant' COSHH label.
- Additional COSHH labelling supplied loose, including 'Health Hazard', 'Acute Toxicity', 'Corrosive' and 'Aquatic Toxicity' labels.
- Supplied with two keys.
- Powder-coated paint finish.
- Compliant with COSHH, Health and Safety Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.
Please Note: This cabinet is made of the heat/flame resistant materials required to comply with stated guidelines, but is itself not certified fireproof.