Click and drag to spin
By your side, every day
£ 235.00 excl VAT
£ 164.99 excl VAT
£ 197.99 incl. VATunit
?Quantity? item(s) are availableThis product is only available whilst stocks last
Q&A & Reviews
Double door cabinet with one shelf, perfect to store and safely segregate flammable substances.
- 0.9mm thick steel structure.
- Perforated shelves control spillages.
- Spilt liquid drains into a large removable sump tray, located at the base.
- Chrome handle with 2-point locks for enhanced protection, allowing access for authorised personnel only.
- Height adjustable shelf trays allow you to accommodate different sized storage containers.
- GHS COSHH flammable label provided for the cupboard door.
- High visibility epoxy powder coated yellow finish.
- Supplied with two keys.
- Will maintain its integrity during the first minutes of a fire.
- Conforms to COSHH, Health and Safety Executive Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.
Please Note: This cabinet is made of the heat/flame resistant materials required to comply with stated guidelines, but is itself not certified fireproof.
|Product Name||Flammable Storage Cabinet COSHH, O/A height: 700 mm, O/A width: 915 mm, Number of shelves: 1|
|Spill containment capacity (L)||30 L|
|Number of shelves||1|
|O/A width (mm)||915 mm|
|O/A depth (mm)||459 mm|
|O/A height (mm)||700 mm|
|Weight (kg)||30 kg|
|Number of compartments||1|
|Customer warranty||10 YEARS|