COSHH cabinet with one shelf - ideal for safely storing hazardous materials in the workplace.
- This robust COSHH cabinet is made from high quality 0.9mm thick steel, which is designed to maintain its integrity for longer than other metal cabinets in exposure to fires.
- The flammable storage cabinet has perforated shelves and a removable sump tray so that any flammable liquid spillages can be safely contained at the base.
- There is a secure 2-point lock system to ensure that only authorised personnel can access the COSHH cupboard, increasing safety measures. 2 keys are provided.
- The shelf trays are adjustable, so you can fit a range of different sized flammable storage containers inside the COSHH cabinet.
- A GHS COSHH flammable label is provided for the COSHH cabinet’s door.
- This hazardous substance cabinet is epoxy powder coated in a yellow finish for high visibility.
- This COSHH cupboard conforms to COSHH, the Health and Safety Executive Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.
- A COSHH cabinet is the ideal solution for storing chemicals, paints and other flammable substances.
Please Note: This cabinet is made of the heat/flame resistant materials required to comply with stated guidelines, but is itself not certified fireproof.