Click and drag to spin
By your side, every day
£ 161.00 excl VAT
£ 119.99 excl VAT
£ 143.99 incl. VATunit
?Quantity? item(s) are availableThis product is only available whilst stocks last
Q&A & Reviews
Small, robust cabinet to segregate and safely store flammable substances.
- Manufactured from 0.9mm thick steel.
- Perforated shelves to allow excellent drainage into a liquid-tight sump tray.
- 80mm deep removable sump tray contains spillages.
- Fully-welded, sealed base prevents leakage at ground level.
- Height adjustable shelf trays allow you to accommodate different sized storage containers.
- Chrome handle with two-point lock for enhanced protection, allowing access for authorised personnel only.
- GHS COSHH flammable label included, as displayed on the cabinet.
- Supplied with two keys.
- High visibility epoxy powder coated yellow finish.
- Designed to withstand the early minutes of exposure to fire.
- Conforms to COSHH, Health and Safety Executive Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.
Includes leak-proof sump
Please Note: This cabinet is made of the heat/flame resistant materials required to comply with stated guidelines, but is itself not certified fireproof.
|Product Name||Flammable Storage Cabinet COSHH, O/A height: 700 mm, O/A width: 355 mm, Number of shelves: 1|
|Spill containment capacity (L)||5 L|
|Number of shelves||1|
|O/A width (mm)||355 mm|
|O/A depth (mm)||305 mm|
|O/A height (mm)||700 mm|
|Weight (kg)||10 kg|
|Number of compartments||1|
|Customer warranty||10 YEARS|