Click and drag to spin
?Quantity? item(s) are availableThis product is only available whilst stocks last
- 0.9mm thick steel, designed to maintain its integrity during the early minutes of exposure to fire.
- 2-point lock with chrome handle ensures access is limited to authorised personnel.
- GHS COSHH flammable label supplied on the cabinet.
- Three perforated 100kg capacity shelves allow spillages to drain into a liquid-tight sump tray.
- 80mm deep removable sump tray to contain any spillages.
- Fully sealed base with point welding, to prevent leakage at ground level.
- Height adjustable shelf trays to accommodate different size storage containers.
- Supplied with two keys.
- High visibility epoxy powder coated yellow finish.
- Conforms to COSHH, Health and Safety Executive Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.
|Product Name||Flammable Material Storage Cabinet COSHH, O/A height: 1815 mm, O/A width: 915 mm, Number of shelves: 3|
|Spill containment capacity (L)||27 L|
|Number of shelves||3|
|Number of doors||2|
|O/A width (mm)||915 mm|
|O/A depth (mm)||459 mm|
|O/A height (mm)||1815 mm|
|Max. load (kg)||100 kg|
|Weight (kg)||73 kg|
|Type of lock||Lever Lock|
|Customer warranty||10 YEARS|
|Number of compartments||2|
Quick info guide
Conforms to COSHH, Health and safety executive guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002 and supplied with CLP regulations
Secure 2-point lock with chrome handle, ensures access is limited to authorised personnel. Supplied with 2 keys
80mm deep removable sump tray to contain any spillages
Fully Welded base
Fully sealed base with point welding, to prevent leakage at ground level
Perforated 100kg capacity shelves allow spillages to drain into a liquid tight sump tray
Height adjustable shelf trays, to accommodate different size storage containers.
Robust & Durable
High visibility epoxy powder coated yellow finish
What customers are saying...
"Very good delivery and price"
"Excellent product and super fast delivery"
"Well made and as described on website"
"Exactly as described on line"