Your session is about to timeout due to inactivity. Click OK to extend your time for an additional 120 minutes.
Click and drag to spin
By your side, every day
£335.00 excl VAT
£299.00 excl VAT
£358.80 incl. VATunit
Item code: A350422
- Free delivery on all orders
- Free returns within 30 days
- Pay by card, account or Paypal
- We'll beat any price by 5%
Robust steel COSHH cabinet, designed for storing and segregating flammable liquids and substances.
- Durable 0.9mm thick steel body, designed to keep its integrity during the early minutes of fire exposure.
- A 2-point lock with a chrome handle ensures access to the cupboard is limited to authorised personnel.
- Three perforated 100kg UDL capacity shelves allow spills to drain into a liquid-tight sump tray.
- 80mm deep removable sump tray to contain any spillages.
- The cupboard base is fully sealed with point welding to prevent ground-level leakage.
- Height adjustable shelves give you flexible storage.
- The cupboard comes with GHS COSHH flammable labels to warn employees that the storage cabinet contains hazardous liquids, gases or other flammable materials.
- Two keys are supplied to lock the flammable chemical cabinet securely when not in use.
- The cupboard has an epoxy powder-coated finish in bright, high-visibility yellow.
- This flammable chemical storage cabinet conforms to COSHH, Health and Safety Executive Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.
- COSHH 1815x915mm cupboard comes ready assembled.
Please Note: The flammable material storage cabinet COSHH - 1815x915mm is made of the heat/flame resistant materials required to comply with stated safety guidelines, but is itself not certified fireproof.
|Product Name||Flammable Material Storage Cabinet COSHH, O/A height: 1815 mm, O/A width: 915 mm|
|Spill containment capacity (L)||18.5 L|
|Number of shelves||3|
|Number of doors||2|
|For products||Hazardous to health (CMR)|
|O/A width (mm)||915 mm|
|O/A depth (mm)||459 mm|
|O/A height (mm)||1815 mm|
|Max. load (kg)||100 kg|
|Weight (kg)||73 kg|
|Type of lock||Lever Lock|
|O/A width (Range)||<gt/> 800 mm|
|Customer warranty||10 years|
|O/A height (Range)||High (1500 - 2300 mm)|
|Number of compartments||2|
Our reviews are genuine and reliable. To find out more about our authentication and control procedures, click here.
Quick info guide
Conforms to COSHH, Health and safety executive guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002 and supplied with CLP regulations
Secure 2-point lock with chrome handle, ensures access is limited to authorised personnel. Supplied with 2 keys
80mm deep removable sump tray to contain any spillages
Fully Welded base
Fully sealed base with point welding, to prevent leakage at ground level
Perforated 100kg capacity shelves allow spillages to drain into a liquid tight sump tray
Height adjustable shelf trays, to accommodate different size storage containers.
Robust & Durable
High visibility epoxy powder coated yellow finish
What customers are saying...
"Very good delivery and price"
"Excellent product and super fast delivery"
"Well made and as described on website"
"Exactly as described on line"