Click and drag to spin
£ 349.00 excl VAT
£ 245.00 excl VAT
£ 294.00 incl. VATunit
?Quantity? item(s) are availableThis product is only available whilst stocks last
Q&A & Reviews
Ideal for storing hazardous materials - a double door cabinet with two shelves and leak-proof sump.
- An inner leak-proof sump catches and contains any hazardous chemical spillages.
- Compliant with COSHH, Health and Safety Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002 regulations.
- Anti-bacterial powder-coating.
- The robust cabinet is made of steel and has reinforced doors.
- Smart and professional in appearance.
- The chrome door handles have a single-point lock, ensuring only authorised personnel get access to hazardous materials.
- Supplied with two keys and delivered fully assembled.
- Compliant with hazardous material storage, as classified by CHIP and the CLP regulation.
Please Note: This cabinet is made of the heat/flame resistant materials required to comply with stated guidelines, but is itself not certified fireproof.
Supplied with exclamation mark label, 'Harmful/Irritant' that conforms to COSHH GHS conditions. Additional COSHH labelling provided loose, such as 'Health Hazard', 'Acute Toxicity', 'Corrosive' and 'Aquatic Toxicity' labels.
|Product Name||COSHH Hazardous Storage Cabinet, Spill containment capacity: 36 L, O/A width: 915 mm, O/A depth: 457 mm|
|O/A width (mm)||915 mm|
|O/A depth (mm)||457 mm|
|O/A height (mm)||1220 mm|
|Number of shelves||2|
|Spill containment capacity (L)||36 L|