Your session is about to timeout due to inactivity. Click OK to extend your time for an additional 120 minutes.
Click and drag to spin
£519.00 excl. VAT
£622.80 incl. VATunit
?Quantity? item(s) are availableThis product is only available whilst stocks last
- Free delivery on all orders
- Free returns within 30 days
- Pay by card, account or Paypal
- We'll beat any price by 5%
A spacious cabinet, ideal for storing hazardous chemicals and room for mops, brushes and buckets.
- An inner leak-proof sump catches and contains any hazardous chemical spillages.
- Compliant with COSHH, Health and Safety Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.
- The cupboard is finished with an anti-bacterial protective powder-coat.
- Features one fixed full shelf inside along with three adjustable half-shelves.
- The three-point lock ensures extra security for your hazardous materials.
- The chrome door handle comes with two keys.
- A robustly constructed steel cupboard with reinforced doors.
- Compliant with hazardous material storage, as classified by CHIP and CLP regulation.
- It comes with guidance on GHS labelling.
- It is delivered fully assembled.
Made in the UK
Please Note: This cabinet is made of the heat/flame resistant materials required to comply with stated guidelines, but is itself not certified fireproof.
Box contains 'Harmful/Irritant' COSHH label and additional COSHH labelling, including 'Health Hazard', 'Acute Toxicity', 'Corrosive' and 'Aquatic Toxicity' labels.
|O/A width (mm)||915 mm|
|O/A depth (mm)||457 mm|
|O/A height (mm)||1830 mm|
|Weight (kg)||60.5 kg|
|Spill containment capacity (L)||15 L|
|Number of shelves||4|