Your session is about to timeout due to inactivity. Click OK to extend your time for an additional 120 minutes.
£340.00 excl. VAT
£408.00 incl. VATunit
?Quantity? item(s) are availableThis product is only available whilst stocks last
- Free delivery on all orders
- Free returns within 30 days
- Pay by card, account or Paypal
- We'll beat any price by 5%
Safe storage for hazardous chemicals, paints and other dangerous substances.
- The leak-proof sump tray is fully integrated into the cupboard and will contain any chemical spills safely.
- The cabinet has an anti-bacterial powder coat finish.
- Compliant with COSHH, Health and Safety Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.
- The three-point lock on the chrome door handle ensures only authorised personnel have access to the hazardous materials inside.
- It is supplied with two keys.
- A robustly constructed steel cabinet with reinforced doors.
Made in the UK
Please Note: This cabinet is made of the heat/flame resistant materials required to comply with stated guidelines, but is itself not certified fireproof.
Box contains 'Harmful/Irritant' COSHH label and additional COSHH labelling, including 'Health Hazard', 'Acute Toxicity', 'Corrosive' and 'Aquatic Toxicity' labels.
|O/A width (mm)||915 mm|
|O/A depth (mm)||457 mm|
|O/A height (mm)||1000 mm|
|Weight (kg)||40 kg|
|Spill containment capacity (L)||30 L|
|Number of shelves||1|