Click and drag to spin
£ 296.00 excl VAT
£ 228.99 excl VAT
£ 274.79 incl. VATunit
?Quantity? item(s) are availableThis product is only available whilst stocks last
Q&A & Reviews
Perfect for use as a standalone cabinet or stacked up, to save floor space.
- The cupboard is finished with an anti-bacterial protective powder-coat.
- An inner leak-proof sump catches and contains any hazardous chemical spillages.
- Four retaining welded corner pieces allow the cabinet to be stacked.
- A robustly constructed steel cupboard with reinforced doors.
- Compliant with COSHH, Health and Safety Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.
- The three-point lock ensures extra security for your hazardous materials.
- The lock on the chrome door handle comes with two keys.
- It is delivered assembled.
- Supplied with exclamation mark label, 'Harmful/Irritant' that conforms to COSHH GHS conditions. Additional COSHH labelling provided loose, such as 'Health Hazard', 'Acute Toxicity', 'Corrosive' and 'Aquatic Toxicity' labels.
Please Note: This cabinet is made of the heat/flame resistant materials required to comply with stated guidelines, but is itself not certified fireproof.
|Product Name||COSHH Hazardous Chemical Storage Cabinet, Spill containment capacity: 30 L, Model: Hazardous Substance|
|O/A width (mm)||915 mm|
|O/A depth (mm)||457 mm|
|O/A height (mm)||710 mm|
|Spill containment capacity (L)||30 L|
|Number of shelves||1|