Click and drag to spin
£ 260.00 excl VAT
£ 206.99 excl VAT
£ 248.39 incl. VATunit
?Quantity? item(s) are availableThis product is only available whilst stocks last
Q&A & Reviews
A two-door metal cabinet to store hazardous materials safely, with one shelf and a leak-proof sump.
- An inner leak-proof sump catches and contains any hazardous chemical spillages.
- A robustly constructed steel cupboard with reinforced doors.
- The cupboard is finished with an anti-bacterial protective powder-coat.
- The three-point lock ensures extra security for your hazardous materials.
- Compliant with COSHH, Health and Safety Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.
- It is delivered fully assembled.
- It is supplied with two keys.
- Box contains 'Harmful/Irritant' COSHH label and additional COSHH labelling, including 'Health Hazard', 'Acute Toxicity', 'Corrosive' and 'Aquatic Toxicity' labels.
Please Note: This cabinet is made of the heat/flame resistant materials required to comply with stated guidelines, but is itself not certified fireproof.
|Product Name||COSHH Hazardous Chemical Safety Storage Cabinet, Spill containment capacity: 15 L, Model: Hazardous Substance|
|O/A width (mm)||915 mm|
|O/A depth (mm)||381 mm|
|O/A height (mm)||610 mm|
|Number of shelves||1|
|Spill containment capacity (L)||15 L|