Your session is about to timeout due to inactivity. Click OK to extend your time for an additional 120 minutes.
£585.00 excl VAT
£415.00 excl VAT
£498.00 incl. VATunit
?Quantity? item(s) are availableThis product is only available whilst stocks last
- Free delivery on all orders
- Free returns within 30 days
- Pay by card, account or Paypal
- We'll beat any price by 5%
A COSHH compliant cabinet with three shelves and a leak-proof sump - ideal for safe chemical storage.
- The leak-proof sump tray is fully integrated into the cupboard and will contain any chemical spills safely.
- Compliant with COSHH, Health and Safety Guide HSG51, DSEAR 2002 and for hazardous material storage, as classified by CHIP and the CLP regulation.
- A robustly constructed steel cabinet with reinforced doors.
- Three-point lock with a chrome door handle, ensuring extra security.
- Features an anti-bacterial powder-coat that looks smart and professional.
- It is supplied with two keys.
- It is delivered fully assembled.
Made in the UK
Please Note: This cabinet is made of the heat/flame resistant materials required to comply with stated guidelines, but is itself not certified fireproof.
Supplied with loose GHS COSHH compliant labels: Harmful/Irritant. Health Hazard. Acute Toxicity. Corrosive. Aquatic Toxicity.
|O/A width (mm)||915 mm|
|O/A depth (mm)||457 mm|
|O/A height (mm)||1830 mm|
|Weight (kg)||60 kg|
|Number of shelves||3|
|CLP - Corrosive products||yes|
|Spill containment capacity (L)||35 L|