Your session is about to timeout due to inactivity. Click OK to extend your time for an additional 120 minutes.
Click and drag to spin
£509.00 excl. VAT
£610.80 incl. VATunit
?Quantity? item(s) are availableThis product is only available whilst stocks last
- Free delivery on all orders
- Free returns within 30 days
- Pay by card, account or Paypal
- We'll beat any price by 5%
A workbench perfect for medium-duty work-loads, with a tough, full-depth 75kg UDL built-in shelf.
- Steel frame boasts a strong UDL capacity of up to 300kg whilst maintaining clean, simple lines.
- Choose between 30mm thick worktops of either 1) a resin bonded, layered multiplex beech ply or 2) a particle-board core with linoleum surface and durable plastic edge-banding.
- Smart, powder coated finish is both resilient and professional in appearance.
- The raised storage area allows access for cleaning underneath.
- Comprehensive self-assembly instructions included.
- Multiplex worktops are a tough, general-use worktop suitable for most applications. The layered design adds extra durability.
- Linoleum worktops have an extra level of resistance to water, oils, acids and chemicals. Ideal for office, assembly and storage areas, lino worktops are very easy to clean.
- Additional drawer cabinets (sold separately) can be fixed underneath this framework workbench as required, to increase your storage options. Please see the accessories tab.
Made in the UK
|Product Name||Bott Verso Medium Duty Workbench HxWxD 780x2000x800mm|
|Width (mm)||2000 mm|
|Depth (mm)||800 mm|
|Height (mm)||780 mm|
|Number of shelves||1|
|Max. load (kg)||300 kg|
|Frame colour||Light grey|
|Max. load per shelf (kg)||75 kg|
|Customer warranty||10 years|