Your session is about to timeout due to inactivity. Click OK to extend your time for an additional 120 minutes.
Click and drag to spin
£410.00 excl. VAT
£492.00 incl. VATunit
?Quantity? item(s) are availableThis product is only available whilst stocks last
- Free delivery on all orders
- Free returns within 30 days
- Pay by card, account or Paypal
- We'll beat any price by 5%
Heavy duty steel workbench has a multiplex worktop & boasts a strong capacity of up to 750kg UDL.
- Built-in full depth shelving has a tough 75kg UDL, suitable for industrial environments.
- The 30mm thick MPX worktop is made of beech ply, layered with resin - hard-wearing and ideal for most benching work.
- Fitted with a retaining skirt on the back, which will stop items from rolling off and getting lost.
- A central 3 point locking system on the reinforced drawer offers superb security.
- All Bott drawers have 100% roller bearing slides that open the drawers fully and smoothly, even if they are filled up.
- The steel frame has a smart, powder-coated finish that is both resilient and professional in appearance.
- As the unit is raised, it is easy to clean underneath.
Made in the UK
- 10 years
|Product Name||Bott Verso Heavy Duty Workbench MPX Top & Drawer 910x1000x600mm|
|Width (mm)||1000 mm|
|Depth (mm)||600 mm|
|Height (mm)||930 mm|
|Number of drawers||1|
|Number of shelves||1|
|Drawer height||1 x 250mm|
|Max. load (kg)||750 kg|
|Type of table top||Multiplex|
|Frame colour||Light grey|
|Type of lock||Cylinder lock|
|Customer warranty||10 years|
|Drawer width (mm)||525 mm|
|Max. load per shelf (kg)||75 kg|
|Drawer depth (mm)||550 mm|