Click and drag to spin
from £ 373.97 excl. VAT
From £ 448.76 incl. VATunit
Select a depth (mm)
?Quantity? item(s) are availableThis product is only available whilst stocks last
Q&A & Reviews
Offering both anti-static protection and height adjustment, with a ESD work-top and adjustable legs.
- Easy to clean worktop has high aversion/impact resistance and excellent resistance to boiling water, oils, weak acids and chemicals, in accordance with IEC 61340 leakage values.
- Steel framework boasts a strong UDL capacity of up to 400kg.
- Adjust the height of this steel workbench in increments of 25mm to suit your workplace/comfort needs, for a more flexible, ergonomic working environment. Adjustment height range is from 780mm up to 930mm.
- 30mm thick worktop of conductive particle board has a conductive laminate surface and ABS antistatic edges.
- Smart, powder coated finish is both resilient and professional in appearance.
- The raised storage area allows access for cleaning underneath.
- Comprehensive self-assembly instructions included.
- Additional drawer cabinets (sold separately) can be fixed underneath this framework workbench as required, to increase your storage options. Please see the accessories tab for a selection - and please use our search function, to view an even larger selection of drawer/cupboard combinations!
|Product Name||Bott Verso ESD Worktop Workbench HxWxD 780-930x1500x600mm|
|Width (mm)||1500 mm|
|Max. load (kg)||400 kg|
|Min. adjustable height (mm)||780 mm|
|Max. adjustable height (mm)||930 mm|
|Table top material||ESD|
|Customer warranty||10 years|