Your session is about to timeout due to inactivity. Click OK to extend your time for an additional 120 minutes.
Click and drag to spin
£710.00 excl. VAT
£852.00 incl. VATunit
?Quantity? item(s) are availableThis product is only available whilst stocks last
- Free delivery on all orders
- Free returns within 30 days
- Pay by card, account or Paypal
- We'll beat any price by 5%
Ideal for all types of engineering and assembly applications, with 5 storage drawers.
- Powder coated light grey steel frame is resistant to scuffs and easy to clean.
- 40mm thick worktop comprised of beech multiplex wood – laminated bi-directionally bonded beech veneer, with oiled top and underside surface to natural beech finish.
- Drawers have steel roller bearings for jam free running, with a 100% extension.
- Self-retract slides ensure positive drawer closing – prevents accidental spring back or opening.
- Ergonomic handles with finger access from above or below.
- Flush fitting, full width handle with removable labelling strips and plastic transparent covers.
- You can assemble your drawer cabinet to be on the left or right - whichever suits you best!
Made in the UK
- 10 years
|Product Name||Bott Cubio Workbench with 5 Drawers & MPX Worktop|
|Depth (mm)||750 mm|
|Height (mm)||840 mm|
|Number of drawers||5|
|Drawer height||2 x 100mm 2 x 150mm 1 x 200mm|
|Max. load (kg)||1200 kg|
|Type of table top||Beech multiplex|
|Frame colour||Light grey|
|Type of lock||Cylinder lock|
|Drawer Max. load (kg)||75 kg|
|Customer warranty||10 years|