Click and drag to spin
£ 819.00 excl. VAT
£ 982.80 incl. VATunit
?Quantity? item(s) are availableThis product is only available whilst stocks last
Q&A & Reviews
Unique mobile workbench, designed to allow users to reduce dust/fumes without sacrificing utility.
- Worktop has a heavy duty 350kg UDL capacity and is strong enough for all industrial tasks, whilst still being of a perforated design.
- Specially constructed to reduce dust and fumes - like those emitted when working on materials like plasterboard, wood and studwork.
- Cabinet storage space is extra secure, with 2 keyed alike 5-Lever deadlocks and robust steel doors.
- Fold-down side shelf provides a convenient location to place an H or M class vacuum for on-tool extraction.
- Existing air filtration systems can be placed inside to create a downdraught, to help reduce dust and fumes.
- Compressed gas arms allow easy raising of the workbench worktop - newton loading of the arms is 300N.
- Features 2 heavy duty braked, swivelling castors and 2 heavy duty unbraked swivelling castors.
- Castors have black rubber tyres, a 140kg UDL load capacity and a diameter of 160mm.
- Fits through a standard doorway.
- Fork lift skids, allowing additional manoeuvrability by fork-lift truck, if needed.
- Features a SlamStop safety stay - a lid that fits over the gas strut, and has to be lifted before the gas shut can retract, for extra safety.
Supplied with 3 keys.
- 1 year
|Product Name||Armorgard Mobile Ventilated XtractaBench Workbench, O/A height: 895 mm, O/A width: 1250 mm, O/A depth: 750 mm|
|O/A width (mm)||1250 mm|
|O/A depth (mm)||750 mm|
|O/A height (mm)||895 mm|
|Number of doors||2|
|Weight (kg)||96 kg|
|Customer warranty||1 YEAR|
|Number of castors||4|