Your session is about to timeout due to inactivity. Click OK to extend your time for an additional 120 minutes.
£755.00 excl VAT
£699.00 excl VAT
£838.80 incl. VATunit
Item code: A350496
- Free delivery on all orders
- Free returns within 30 days
- Pay by card, account or Paypal
- We'll beat any price by 5%
Resilient Armorgard COSHH site storage box for storing hazardous chemicals and flammables.
- Fully welded sump to comply with COSHH regulations and prevent leaks.
- Highly secure with a keyed-alike 5-lever deadlock, welded ID numbers and 6mm reinforcement around lock. This ensures only authorised personnel can access the COSHH site box’s contents.
- Robust construction using 2mm and 3mm steel. The COSHH box is powder-coated for extra durability.
- Strong gas struts and safety catch fitted as standard- ensuring this flammable storage box conforms to industry standards and allows for easy access.
- Featuring both high and low ventilation, to prevent build-up of fumes.
- Flame arrester gauze fitted on all ventilation.
- Fork skids with fixing slots for easily adding castors, allowing heavy-duty storage.
- Ideal for use on construction sites and in factories.
- This chemical storage box is designed for the safe storage of hazardous chemicals and flammables.
- Red finish with hazard warning signs.
Please Note: This cabinet is made of the heat/flame resistant materials required to comply with stated guidelines, but is itself not certified fireproof.
- 1 year
|Product Name||Armorgard Flambank COSHH Flammable Storage Site Box 670x765x675mm, O/A height: 670 mm, O/A width: 765 mm|
|Spill containment capacity (L)||40 L|
|Steel sheet thickness (mm)||2 mm|
|O/A width (mm)||765 mm|
|O/A depth (mm)||675 mm|
|O/A height (mm)||670 mm|
|Type of lock||5-Lever Deadlock|
|Number of compartments||2|
|Customer warranty||1 year|
Our reviews are genuine and reliable. To find out more about our authentication and control procedures, click here.