Designed for the permanent locking and sealing of threaded fasteners.
- Cures when confined in the absence of air between close fitting metal
- Prevents loosening and leakage from shock and
- Particularly suited for heavy duty applications such as studs into motor housings, nuts onto studs in pump housings and other fasteners where high strength is required.
- Provides robust curing performance.
- It not only works on active metals (e.g. brass,
- copper) but also on passive substrates such as stainless steel and plated surfaces.
- The product offers high temperature performance and oil tolerance.
- Tolerates minor surface contaminations from oils, cutting, lubrication, anti-corrosion and protection fluids.